With the splash of recent rains in the winter calendar, the weather has seen a drop in the temperature. In this weather, we bring you an exclusive add ups to your winter dress up that can set your style quotient high.
- Good pair of boots can make or break an outfit. It’s totally wise to invest in a sturdy-basic pair because you will be using them daily. When it comes to fashion then remember its feet first!
- Even though a well fitted pair of jeans is perennial-round the year wardrobe staple, it becomes the most important clothing item during winters. A good pair should fit like a glove, accentuate all the right places and create a silhouette which complements the bulky coats and sweaters.
- Infinity scarf is the easiest and most comfortable way to upgrade an outfit. It also keeps your neck snug and warm. Nothing says effortlessly stylish better than an infinity scarf.
- The classic and timeless beauty of trench coats can’t be stressed upon enough. They are structural yet comfortable and on chilly winter days of Delhi, when even a though of dressing up feels like a burden then a loyal coat will come to your rescue. Buy one in black, grey, tan or any neutral color (you can also make a bold move and pick red or mustard) and set the foundation of your winter wardrobe right.
- Turtleneck tops are my favorite and most used clothing pieces. I simply coordinate this top with a pair of denims and casual shoes. The best thing is that they go with everything- jackets, cardigans, shawls and coats.
- Crewneck sweaters can be used both to dress and to dress down. You can pair the sweater with collared shirt, depending on the occasion either tuck in the shirt or simply let it protrude down.
- Faux leather jacket have the power to transform your outfit from dab to fab. You don’t have to ride a motorcycle tto rock a leather jacket. it goes with plaid shirts, with floral dresses, grunge jeans and what not. It can instantly add a touch of edge. P.S- Don’t buy genuine leather, faux leather feels just as warm and looks just as good. It’s easy to maintain and is cheaper.
Hope you enjoy a stylish and warm winter ahead!