University of Delhi has released additional guidelines for admission to its undergraduate courses in 2015. These guidelines clarify the eligibility criteria for various courses including B.Com., B.Com. Honours and Political Science. The guidelines are as follows:
1. Commerce/Accountancy/Business Studies shall be treated at par with academic/elective subjects for purposes of admission to undergraduate courses.
2. Business Mathematics will be treated as equal to Mathematics for admission to B.Com./B.Com. Honours only.
3. For admission to vocational courses, upto 2 vocational subjects may be included in calculation of best of four.
4. For admission to BA and B.Com., if more than one non-listed subject (List A) is included for calculation of best of four, , disadvantage of 2.5% each in best of four may be levied in addition to disadvantage due to stream change, if any.
5. Legal studies may be treated at par with academic/elective subjects for purpose of admission to BA. Honours Political Science.
6. Mass Media Studies will be treated as an academic subject for the purpose of admission to BA. Honours Journalism (Hindi and English).
Featured image credits: Paurush Bhardwaj for DU Beat
Comments are closed.