The University of Delhi, as scheduled, began accepting online applications for admissions to undergraduate courses on Thursday, 28th May. The admissions portal can be accessed here: http://ug.du.ac.in/2015/index.php/site/login. A step-by-step textual guide is also available on the admissions portal under the tab “Steps to Apply”.
Online admissions will continue till 15th June. Aspirants also have the option to apply offline beginning 5th June at the University-designated centres.
While filling the online form, the following few guidelines should be kept in mind to ease your process of application:
1. The website has a reputation for being slow in the initial days of applications. If you are facing similar issues, the way out is giving it time and checking the website from time to time for improvement.
2. An aspirant is only allowed to fill one form, i.e. either online or offline. Thus, it is imperative that you fill out your application with extreme care.
3. Changes to your application are possible only before payment of registration fee is made. After payment, you will not be able to modify your application.
4. Upon entering the Board roll number, your subjects and their respective marks are filled by the system itself under normal circumstances.
5. Subject codes assigned by DU are as follows:
DU’s Info Centre
Ph: 155215, E-mail ID: [email protected]
Featured graphic designed by Naman Sehgal for DU Beat