The University of Delhi colleges have released the third cut off for undergraduate admissions for the academic year 2014-15. While numerous famous Delhi University colleges have closed the admissions for general category in courses like Commerce and Economics Honors, quite a few colleges are still open for the admissions. Check out the cutoffs of the colleges by following the given links.
1. Shri Ram College of Commerce – Click here.
2. Daulat Ram College – Click here.
3. SGTB Khalsa College – Click here.
4. Kirori Mal College – Click here.
5. SGTB Khalsa College – Click here.
6. Miranda House College – Click here.
7. Hans Raj College – Click here.
The admissions on basis of third cut off shall begin from Tuesday, July 8th, 2014 and shall go on until Thursday, July 10th, 2014. The fourth list shall be released on July 10th, 2014 evening.
The fee structure for all the colleges has been specified at the respective college websites.
For a detailed list of documents required for admissions to Delhi University, refer to the following link.
Comments are closed.