We’ve been a part of this education system for most of our lives. It has been measuring our intelligence and abilities through series of exams – be it in internal, semester, board exams or objective, true and false tests; we’ve given it all. This November we are yet again going through our college semester exams. So without any further adieu, here are some Sarah’s Scribbles and Calvin’s comic strips to add a splash of humour to our pre-during-post exam things and full of stress situations!
- It all starts with frantic assignment submissions for internal marks and deadlines and we often mirror Calvin’s thoughts!
- When the exams are approaching and the humongous amount of syllabus leaves you sleepless. At this moment you go through severe existential crisis just like Sarah!
- The moment someone asks you about exam preparations!
- That one friend/family member who provides you with endless coffee and snacks to keep you awake!
- On the morning just before the exam – in the corridor conversations with classmates be like!
- During exam one comes face to face with a motley range of questions from definitions, terms, essays to true and false. Here’s Calvin’s wisdom to ace them!
- When in doubt…
- Look at the ‘Big Picture’
- Don’t be demoralized
- Random words can make a huge difference; maybe even give you the right answer!
- It’s a worth a shot, never leave a question!
- True or False question – can always flip a coin!
- And then there are those friends who tell us the answers:
- When the clock strikes and you have that 10 marker left. May the speed-force be with you!
- And when the exams are finally over but the exam hangover is still there..
Image Credits: Sarah’s Scribbles, Calvin and Hobbes