Kick-starting the much anticipated admission process, the University of Delhi is holding entrance based admissions for a selected bunch of undergraduate courses this year. With courses such as BMS, B.Tech and B.A (Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication among others, having an entrance based admission, other courses will take in admissions on the basis of the standard ‘Best of Four’ parameter.
All the candidates seeking admission to those Undergraduate (UG) courses where admission is based only on entrance examination are required to register online. You must register on the UG portal with a valid email ID and other relevant details as mentioned in the form. You can take a look at the form here.
The Undergraduate courses to which an applicant can apply through this online registration are as following:
I. Name of Institution and courses offered:
1. Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities : Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), B.A (Hons) Business Economics and Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis).
2. Cluster Innovation Centre: B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations), B.A (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences.
3. Central Institute of Education: Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
4. Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences: Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports: B.Sc. (P.E.,H.E. & S.)
5. Indraprastha College for Women: B.A (Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication
While registrations have already begun, some important dates that the students must keep in mind are given below.
II. A list of important dates:
- Start date for online Registration : 13th May 2016
- Closing date for online Registration: 31st May 2016
- *Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations: 19th – 23rd June 2016
- Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations : On or before 4th July 2016
* For exact date of the Entrance Examination of individual Courses, candidates must visit the UG information portal here.
Candidates must be abreast with all the details mentioned on the UG Portal’s Bulletin of Information and should keep the following material handy for upload during the filling of the online form.
III. Important documents
i. Passport size photograph of the applicant (maximum size: 50kb; Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG)
ii. Scanned signature of the applicant (maximum size: 50kb; Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG)
iii. Self attested copy of Identity Proof of the applicant (maximum size: 50kb, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG).
(*Identity proof can be any one of the following documents: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.)
iv. Self attested copy of Class 10th Certificate (maximum size: 100kb, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF).
v. Self attested copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable (maximum size: 100kb, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF).
The admission to the UG courses mentioned above will be done through two tier process, which will comprise of the written test followed by the Interview/Group Discussion of the short-listed candidates.
It is important to note that in case a candidate wishes to apply in more than one Course then the candidate will have to fill separate registration form for each Course. The same login details shall be valid for all the registration forms filled by the candidate. Candidate shall be required to pay separate registration fee for applying to each Course.
All hopeful applicants applying to courses, the admissions to which are based on an entrance test, must familiarise themselves with the Bulletin of Information that has been notified by the varsity.
Comments are closed.