The applications to DU LLB Program 2016 have been declared open. The application process that began on 28th April shall continue till 24th May, 2016. The application process is online and all relevant details regarding LLB Admissions 2016 are now available on the university website.
Details required to be filled in the registration form:
- Personal Details: Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, etc.
- Uploading Photograph and Signature:
(a) Photograph: A recent photograph- 100×130 px and not more than 50 KB in size
(b) Signature: A recent signature- 140×60 px and not more than 50 KB in size
(c) Identity Proof: An ID Proof (Self Attested) and not more than 100 KB in size
(d) Matriculation Certificate: Self Attested Matriculation Certificate, not more than 100 KB in size
Candidates will be required to keep a scanned copy of the aforementioned details in .jpg/.jpeg format.
- Check the inbox of the registered E-Mail ID after the registration process is completed to check for the Login ID and Password.
Direct link for registration and application form: http://admission.du.ac.in/pg16/index.php/site/login
- Filling the DU LLB Application form:
After registration, candidates are required to fill DU LLB Application Form for the entrance exam. Candidates need to be careful about the details they fill in. No changes in the details on the application form can be filled after the payment of the fees.
- Application Fees:
Application fees can now be paid in a fully online format.
Category-wise fee structure-
General Category- Rs. 500
Reserved Categories (SC/ST)- Rs. 250
Fees can be paid via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Candidates are advised to keep a check on the DU LLB Entrance Portal (http://admission.du.ac.in/pg16) for any changes.
- For each course, a separate form needs to be submitted.
- Information once filled cannot be changed.
- Only a single applicant can apply from one registration.
- The applicants should keep the following documents handy while filling the form:
(a) Passport Size Photograph (min 140×130 px)
(b) Signature (min 140×60 px)
(c) ID Proof (Self Attested): Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport are accepted.
(d) Class 10th Certificate (Self attested, max size 100 KB)
(e) Caste Certificate (Self Attested, max size 100 KB)
|Start Date of Online Registration||28th April, 2016|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||24th May, 2016|
|Dates for conduction of entrance exam||19th to 23rd June, 2016|
|Announcement of results of entrance exam||On or before 4th July, 2016|
|Date to deposit admission fees (for shortlisted candidates)||On or before 18th July, 2016|
|Commencement of Classes||20th July, 2016|
Comments are closed.