Amidst all the chaos of cut-offs, we have a list of few things you should keep in mind while going for admission into a college.
Please carry the following things with you:
1) 4-5 recent passport size photographs (coloured or black and white doesn’t matter). But it will be better if they are recent since your college ID cards shall be prepared using them only.
2) Passing Certificate from the institution last attended.
3) Mark sheet of class
4) Mark sheet of class 12.
5) Secondary School Certificate (Class 10) issued by the Board/University for date of birth.
6) Character certificate from the institution last attended.
7) Provisional certificate from the institute last attended.
8) Migration certificate form your school.
9) Certificates in support of reserved categories or medical certificates for handicapped students.
10) Certificate/Proof for PWD Category candidates.
11) Candidates seeking admission should bring following Certificates in Original along with the two sets of self attested photocopy.
12) Also carry the admission fee as it is required to complete the admission process.
13) If you are seeking admission in a girls college than please have some female as your companion as males might not be allowed in some colleges.
14) If you want to take up hostel don’t forget to take and fill hostel forms and enquire about the interviews (if any) or any other necessary requirements.
15) Do look up at the website of the college before going to that college.
16) There might some extra requirements for sports quota and ECA which can be required from administration department of respective colleges.
17) Receipt of Preliminary Application Form.
18) Affidavits by the Parent and Candidate for Anti Ragging and Sexual Harassment as per Ordinance XV (C) and XV (D).
19) In case you face any problem or there is any confusion while filling the form there shall be teachers to help you out, and a team will also be sent by University people to assist students in admission, you can also seek help from them.
Once you reach the college make sure to get college admission form as well as University Enrollment form.
Fill the form carefully (No overwriting/cutting/fluid is allowed on the Admission Forms. If such things happen, candidate has to fill the form afresh) and check the notice boards of the college, it might mention where you should proceed as per your course for escalation to the next step of admission. Get your registration done and form verified from there. Than there shall be verification of the documents mentioned above, after which you will need to move to the cashier from where you will get your enrolment number and the final step of the admission process is fee submission. Submit the fee, collect fee receipt and you are now a student of your college.
Make sure you reach your college as early as possible best time would be by 9:00; this is because admission process is too long in some colleges so if you go late you might not be able to get your admission done in one day.
All the best candidates!
Comments are closed.