- Walk in with a huge pile of flowers and present them to the interviewer with a big smile saying “I just happened to have these lying around at home so I thought I’ll get them for you. Not that I’m hoping for any signs of gratitude in the form of this job, of course!”
- Tell the interviewer about your thatched house with holes in the roof which you occupy with your 23 siblings and ailing parents, all of whom are looking to you for sustenance
- Stuff a banana up your jacket and keep patting it from time to time. When the interviewer enquires, say “Oh nothing, it’s just my gun. Had to settle a score with a moron who refused to me a job in his company, you see…”
- Kidnap the interviewer’s son/daughter and refuse to let them go unless you’re given the job
- Take that banana out of your jacket and shoot the rest of the candidates!
Journalism has been called the “first rough draft of history”. D.U.B may be termed as the first rough draft of DU history. Freedom to Express.