Maybe it’s not about the happy ending. Maybe, it’s about the story.
The Joust 2018 was by far, the best edition of the Joust. With a participation of around 400 delegates from various schools and colleges across the Delhi NCR, the event was a sight to behold! With 7 committees running simultaneously and the overwhelming participation of candidates, the event was a carnival in itself. The grandeur of the 2 day event ensured, that people left with a huge bag full of memories and experiences.
1. The All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM) with the agenda “Reviewing the policy for women and child safety in India”, had more than 100 participants actively discussing the political discourse of the various political parties.
2. The United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) had representatives of various countries discussing the agenda of Environmental Governance and Green Economy.
3. The World War Continuous Crisis Committee having the agenda “Classified”, took people back in time, making them reconsider the various events that took place during that time.
4. Inkspill: The creative writing competition which gave people an all new arena of thinking and creativity, was also a successful initiative.
5. Slammed: The poetry competition that took place was an event worth witnessing. It was a treat to watch the budding poets expressing themselves so beautifully.
6.The Press: A photography and journalism event that had active participation and recieved great reviews.
7. Tarksangram: The highlight of Joust 2018 was this Hindi debate that incorporated the best of speakers and the strongest points.
The event was a great success and your support was as vital as anyone else. Thank You.
Comments are closed.