Did you know these facts regarding the first woman PM of your country- Indira Nehru Gandhi?
- Was fond of the musical “Fiddler On The Roof”
- Highly conscious of her nose, voice, looks, make up, hair, sari, and Policies!
- Had a taste for ethnic cuisine
- Was a serious listener of European classical music
- Fell ill after throwing her favorite foreign doll in the fire during Boycott movement
- Married against her parents’ wishes and had a troubled marriage
- Longed for Anonymity
- Loved the story of Jeanne d’Arc
- Her favorite sketch was a profile of Cleopatra
- She was mistaken for a boy when she was born!
Comments are closed.