1. Which scientistâ€™s epitaph reads: â€œHere he liesâ€¦somewhereâ€??
2. In Indian mythology, the fact that Brahma isnâ€™t worshipped anywhere and Shiva is worshipped as a linga was both due to curses by the same sage. Who?
3. This Grand Prix of F1 is different because the podium finishers are given a peach flavoured soda drink instead of champagne. Why and where?
4. â€œIâ€™m a 36C, sheâ€™s a double Dâ€?. Who said this famous line and for whom?
5. In Bengal, this plant is known as lajjabati (literally: shy female). How do we know it better?
ANSWERS TO LAST WEEKâ€™S QUIZ
1. King George VI
3. Jack Chirac
4. The breaking of the Berlin wall.
Comments are closed.