<![CDATA[If you’re visiting this café for the first time, everything will seem to be quite normal until a highly courteous staff member greets you – with sign language. Gradually when you see many other workers like these, you realize that the whole staff is differently abled. Café Echoes might be a usual add-on to the already popular cafés in Satya Niketan, but its concept is undoubtedly different from the rest. All the orders are communicated through sign language and the waiters are ushered by ringing an electronic bell.
- Foreign Ties: a Conversation with an Exchange Student in DU
- LSR Invites Controversial Politician Anurag Thakur as Guest, Students Raise Objection
- Students Detained by Delhi Police after NREGA Discussions
- SFI Alleges Attack on Members at DU Lit Fest
- Techkriti’23: IIT Kanpur’s annual fest
- AISA Organises People’s Literature Festival, Condemns DU Lit Fest as ‘BJP-RSS Propaganda’
- PGDAV Evening Students Fined and Suspended for Organising a Peaceful Protest
- Of Cheap Single-Occupancy Hotels and Other Woes
Comments are closed.