On the second Open Day conference, Dr. Anju Gupta, Director of NCWEB (Non Collegiate Women Education Board) addressed the Delhi University aspirants. The NCWEB offers BA and BCom courses to working women in Delhi. While degrees are not awarded to the students, diploma courses can be opted for. The classes are held on the weekend and no internal assessment is done.
Following that, Dr. Supriya and Dr. Shobha from the Cluster Innovation Centre (CIC) informed the DU aspirants about B. Tech Humanities and B. Tech Innovation with Mathematics and IT.
The information regarding both the courses is as follows:
- The CIC form needs to be filled between June 24 and July 24. The entrance test will be conducted on June 27. The admission process also includes an interview.
- The applicant will have to enroll himself/herself in any course and college in Delhi University to be eligible to apply for admission to these courses.
- For semester I, students will have to choose one core subject in the CIC center.
- For semester II, students will have to take two papers in any college where such courses are available.
- For B. Tech Innovation with Mathematics and IT, the applicant needs to have Mathematics in 12th standard.
- The merit list will be issued on the basis of an entrance test.
- The CIC form needs to be filled on June 24-July 24. The entrance test will be conducted on June 27. The admission process also includes an interview.
Comments are closed.