- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Date: Sep 24 2020 - Sep 25 2020
- Chitran: AN ONLINE ART COMPETITION
- Sep 20 2020 - Sep 27 2020
- 8:00 am - 11:55 pm
PICSO Presents ‘National Photography Contest’
ABOUT THE EVENT:
An event filled with elegance, intelligence, panache, flair, style, and whatnot.
PICSO 2020 is a youth-led initiative by the students of various colleges, working together to bring fun to your lives during this quarantine period.
It is a National Photography contest that will take place from 1st September to 25th September 2020. It will be a 30 day live virtual event with 30 artists performing live including singers, dancers, magicians, etc.
The participation is open for everyone whether you are a professional photographer, an amateur, or someone who loves capturing moments in pictures.
The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 30.
There will be a total 20 winners and prizes for winners include-
- Cash prizes up to Rs. 20000
- Go pro hero 8 worth 34,000
- Gift hampers & vouchers.
The winners will have to bear the shipping expense on their own to their respective locations.
1) The contest is open for online submissions only. The participants will be provided with the submission link.
2) Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3) You can submit only 1 picture.
4) Submitted photos must be original, created, and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity, or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
5) Watermark can be added to the pictures but no other editing is allowed.
6) There isn’t a particular theme for pictures. You can submit pictures related to any theme.
7) Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.