Delhi University has released the schedule for all five cut-off lists for merit-based admissions in its undergraduate program. Aspirants can check out the complete schedule here.
On Monday, Delhi University announced the schedule for the release of cutoff lists for admissions to its various merit-based undergraduate courses. The first list will be announced on Friday this week and admissions will begin from October 4, 2021.
Aspirants meeting the first cutoff criteria will be admitted according to the list until October 6. The colleges will have until October 7 to approve the applications, and candidates will have until October 8 to complete the payment process for their respective college and course.
Registration for various merit-based undergraduate courses at DU began on August 2 and ended on August 31.
According to the schedule-
- The first cut-off List out on 1st October
- students can apply till 6th October
- Last date for payments is 8th October.
- The second cut-off list will be released on October 9th
- The window for applying will be from 11th to 13th October.
- Last date for payments will be 15th October.
- The third cut-off list shall be released on 16th October,
- Applications will be accepted between 18th-21st October.
- Last date for payments will be 23rd October.
- Following the third cutoff list, colleges will announce a special cutoff list on October 25.
- The admissions process for this list will be open from October 26 to October 29.
- This would be followed by the announcement of the fourth cutoff list on October 30
- The payment process could be completed by November 6
- After the 5th Cut-off list is declared on 8th November-
- Depending on the availability of vacant seats- another special drive will begin on November 13.
All the cut-off lists will be found on the official website of Delhi University. Colleges will release their own individual cut-offs on their websites.
Read Also: What To Cut Off During Cut-Off Season
Featured Image Credits- careers360