University of Delhi (DU) has released the examination forms for the semester examination scheduled for the May-June session. Notification along with important guidelines was released for the same.
As per the official notification issued by the University of Delhi (DU), the filling of examination form by the students for the semester examination II/IV/VI/VIII (UG, PG & Professional courses along with the Essential Repeaters, Improvement & Ex-Students) for Session May-June 2021 has commenced. The portal for filling up the form is functional till 30.04.2021 till 5.00 pm.
The notification also included some guidelines for the students:
- Examination Roll No., Student Name, Date of Birth and Registered Email id will be required to access the portal (in case of any problem in login, the students are required to contact their concerned Faculty/Department/College for updating their records if required.)
- The students are required to pay the online examination fee on the link provided by their respective Faculty/Department/College.
- The filling of the Examination Form is mandatory for each student. Students who fail to fill the Examination Form OR their Examination form is not confirmed by their respective Faculty/Department/College will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- Links for SOL students will be provided separately by the School of Open Learning.
The notification consisted of guidelines for the college authorities as well.
- Faculty/Department/College should confirm the examination form after completing due administration formalities. A confirmation email will be sent to the student after confirmation of form by the Faculty/Department/College. Login id and password for the Colleges/Departments is the same that was provided previously for the exam session Nov-Dec 2020.
- Faculty/Department/College will also feed the assignment marks and practical marks of the students through the same software link.
- The portal for confirming the examination form after due administrative formalities by the Faculty/College/Department is operational up to dated 03.05.2021 till 5.00 pm.
Featured image credits: DU Beat archives