7 reasons why you must attend Exult’17:
1) You desperately want a pre-exam stress bust: Studying for exams can be a headache. With everyone scratching their heads as they think of beginning their studies and ‘ek break toh banta hai’. With extremely fun and never before seen games, the Marketing Cell promises the fest will be fun and informative. We have various games lined up, you are sure to find one of your liking.
2) You want to make some good memories with your friends: College life is nil without friends. Exult has various activities that will go down as the best memories of your college life. From “Impractical Jokers’, a game based on the insane antics of the hit comedy troupe of four best friends from school to food eating competitions, sitting this one out should not be an option.
3) You want to shine a light in the dark tunnel of your career: We have searched every nook and cranny of the big city to bring you the best career guides for all those who are still on the fence of what career to choose for future. Each of the 5 Education Partners for Exult’17 are dead-set on helping you decide where you belong.
4) You draw inspirations from successful people and have high ambitions in life: Started in 2014, Josh Talks aim to look for exceptional people with exceptional talents and tremendous success stories, hidden behind the masks of a billion common citizens. It allows you to get up and personal with the speaker, learn their failures and missed opportunities and become wiser by the day.
5) You want to showcase your talent and win some amazing gifts and prizes: With prizes up and above of Rs. 3 lakh, go all in and bring out the talent in you, whether it is goofing with friends, participating in challenging quizzes, or diving into food, everyone, and everything is welcome.
6) You believe you are actually funnier than you think you are: So bring out the hilarious side of you (girls love funny men!) and entertain a whole crowd! Lighten up the audience, and show us the funny enlightened side of you that doesn’t take anything in the world seriously. Or do you think that poetry is your thing? -then this is the place for you to be.
7) The latest internship opportunities are up for grabs for the b-quiz winners. This deal doesn’t sound like something you should miss.