Here’s to all those who are fanatic about capturing moments, that forever moment immortalised in an image, where life stands still and a story unfolds.
SPADE, the socio-economic society of Shivaji College brings an event that will unravel the creativity in you. Those budding photographers with a divergent thinking and a mindset to think out of the box are welcomed to participate in the event EcoPix.
Following are the rules of conduct for ecopix 2018
1. Your entry should be based on 1 of the 3 listed themes.
- Homeless society
- Things we want
- Society in chaos
2. Any photo that is irrelevant or objectionable will be discarded immediately.
3. Plagiarism of any kind will not be entertained and will result in disqualification.
4. Strictly one entry per participant is allowed, so give your best shot.
5. Participants have to provide a story with the photograph in about 100-150 words.
6. No watermark or manipulations in the picture are allowed.
7. Mail your entry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with your name, college, course, year, theme, contact number and mail id.
Event Link : https://m.facebook.com/event
Judging criteria is as follows
- Ambience, framing, story, innovation, and creativity. (70%)
- Likes, shares, and comments on the photograph on the page of Spade Shivaji (30%)
Note- No entries after 11th February 11:59:59 pm
For details contact :–