We are pleased to announce the second chapter of the series “National Young Economists Conclave ” to be held on March 6 & 7, 2019. The main objective of the conclave is to provide undergraduate students with a platform to showcase their research skills and analytical views on economic issues. Undergraduate students of all recognized and institutes across India are invited to submit research papers and present it on the themes relevant to the conclave.
Participants should submit the abstract of their papers at email@example.com
latest by February 2019. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the abstract and they will be invited for the preliminary round to be held on March 6, 2019. The shortlisted candidates must submit the full-length paper within a week of acceptance. The participants who will clear the preliminary round will be called for the final round, which will be held on March 7, 2019.
Instructions:- 1. Team participation is allowed in a group of two only.
2. Lone wolves are also allowed.
3. Each participant will be given 15 minutes to present his/her paper.
4. Each participant must bring his/her presentation in .ppt or .pptx format.
5. The paper should follow the standard format consisting of title, abstract, introduction, objectives, literature review, methodology, findings, conclusions, and references.
6. Submitted research papers should be given the original work of the author.
7. All re-published figures and tables should be cited with reference to the original source.
8. Author’s name, affiliation and contact details must be written on the paper.
For any queries, contact:- Abhishek – 9711009294
Saloni – 9110041491
Rahul – 8588917725