Teaching and non-teaching staff are, essentially, the two most crucial pillars of any academic institution. The non-teaching staff has an important role to play in bridging the gap between the various educational programs and the institution. In an institution, the non-teaching staff is engaged in various activities but there is not a single activity which can function independently. Every activity is in some way or the other related to a teaching activity right from course structuring to its delivery. A minor fault in an activity might lead to a breakdown in the entire system. Therefore, the academicians, administrators and the non-teaching staff must work in tandem to make their institution a success in every sphere of education.
Some of the key functions performed by a non-teaching personnel are:
1. Understanding the complex nature of work
2. Keeping the records systematically
3. Extracting the correct information
4. Being respectful and sympathetic while dealing with students
5. Building up a professional attitude towards associates and work
6. Inculcating a sense of diligence towards work and other staff
7. Accepting any kind of change, pertaining to organizational structure, rotation of duties, reduction in bonus during lean period with enthusiasm by showing trust in the higher
It is essential for the non-teaching staff to perform their duties responsibly to enable the teaching staff and the organization to work smoothly. They both have to work in synchronization with each other to make the organization grow.
The three days workshop focuses on the following objectives:
1. Creating a positive mindset for accelerated growth
2. Improving Effective Decision Making and Communication skills
3. Inculcating Leadership qualities
4. Hands- on training on IT tools for administrative work
5. Stress and Time Management
6. Building Emotional Intelligence
Eligibility and Registration Details:
Any non-teaching staff (regular/adhoc/temporary) affiliated to a college/university are eligible to
apply for the workshop.
1. All the participants are requested to register on the link:
2. It is MANDATORY for all the non-teaching staff of Ramanujan College to attend the
3. Registration for all the participants (except for the non-teaching staff of Ramanujan College) is mandatory. Only limited seats are available.
4. Registration fee of Rs. 250, for the participants from Delhi/NCR, need to be made online
5. On the spot registration will be done for the local participants only
6. Participants should pay the requisite fees through NEFT (details mentioned in the payment details section); only those participants who have paid the fees should fill the registration form.
7. Outstationed participants need to pay a Registration fees of Rs. 1500 (Non-Refundable), which is inclusive of accommodation
8. Boarding/ lodging facility will be provided on request on twin sharing basis
Ghalib Auditorium, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, Kalkaji, New Delhi -110019
Online Payment of the Registration Fee through NEFT to the following account:
Account Name: Principal, Ramanujan College
Account Number: 0156000100585618
Bank & Branch: Punjab National Bank, Kalkaji
MICR Code: 110024052
For more information, contact-
Ms. Nidhi Mathur
Contact No.: +919891116720
Email id: email@example.com
About Ramanujan College-
Ramanujan College is a University of Delhi college located in the well known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated and
committed faculty members. The college runs 14 courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams. It is also the study centre for the students of The School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, the Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board, University of Delhi and the Indira Gandhi national Open University. The college also runs a number of professional courses. The teachers of Ramanujan College are highly motivated and have original, published academic and creative work, including journal and other print media articles and educational film making to their credit. Ramanujan College is a premier institution of the University of Delhi and has been accredited grade “A” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). We at Ramanujan College emphasize on the holistic
development of personality, meaningful exposure to real world, and inculcating practical skills amongst our students apart from ensuring academic excellence.
Ramanujan College has been granted the two most prestigious programs, Teaching Learning Center and National Resource Center, by MHRD under the flagship program of PMMMNMTT.
The Teaching Learning Center has been widely accepted and appreciated by one and all and people from across the country flock to our institution to be associated with this program. For the
National Resource Center, we have prepared videos and uploaded the same on the SWAYAM platform, for which we have received a positive response.