JSS MUN 2018
Now in collaboration with
United Nations Information Centre,
Is back, with grander committees, the best of the executive board members and agendas, more dynamism, and all together a power packed delegate experience!
Get ready to roll in style, suit up for heated debates, relentless research and groundbreaking battle of ideas amongst intellectuals.
This is the closest you can get to diplomacy, candor, suave and erudition.
Delegate Applications for Round 2- Open
International Press (Editorial and Photography) Applications- Open
Delegate/IP fee: ?1000 only
Best Delegate: ?4,000/-
High Commendation: ?2,500/-
Best Photographer: ?2,000/-
Best Journalist/Editor: ?2,000/-
Best Delegation: ?6,500/-
We take much pride, in unraveling the three committees being stimulated and their respective agendas.
1. United Nations General Assembly (UNGA-SOCHUM)
Agenda- Protecting individual rights to privacy in the digital age.
• Chairperson- Siddharth Kapoor
• Vice-Chairperson- Bhavika Aneja
• Co-Vice Chairperson- Sakshi Tyagi
2. All India Political Parties Meet
Agenda- Discussion on electoral reforms with special emphasis on simultaneous elections.
• Moderator- Rishindra Vikram Singh
• Deputy Moderator- Vardha Kharbanda
3. United Nations Comission on Status Of Women
Agenda- Protection of women’s rights in times of conflict with special emphasis on women security and harassment cases.
• Chairperson- Kaveri Rawal
• Vice-Chairperson- Akash Chhabra
• Co-Vice Chairperson- Rohan Nagpal
4. International Press (IP)-
• Editor-in-Chief- Sakshi Shukla
• Head of Photography- Ishan Dalela
Come witness this breathtaking phenomenon, as we unfurl our flag, standing high and soaring with pride in our 4th edition.
Dates- 17th and 18th of November
Venue- JSSATEN, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Let’s come together, once again, to witness the power of diplomacy and deliberation at one of the most promising conferences the city has to offer, JSSMUN’18.
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/JSSMUN
Visit our website: https://www.jssmun.com