ENACTUS DESHBANDHU is a non-profit organization, which was founded in October 2016 by Daksh Aggarwal along with 29 students, having a goal in mind to uplift the two most neglected and weaker sections of our society, human trafficking survivors, visually impaired women, and acid attack survivors through the two on-going projects: Amartya & Treya.
Enactus Deshbandhu’s humble achievements through the course of our journey –
- Qualified for the Enactus Nationals semi- finals, 2017
- Received 2 grants from our proud sponsor KPMG for project Treya
- Volunteered for Nobel Laureate, Mr. Kailash Satyarthi’s “100 million for 100 million” campaign launch at Rashtrapati Bhavan, led by our former honorable President, Mr. Pranab Mukherjee along with other reputed dignitaries
- Featured on World Is One News (WION), an international news entity with a global service in 37 countries and
- Got Zee Media coverage for our projects which was aired on their channel Zee Business under “The Enactus India Show”
Enactus Deshbandhu, the pacemaker of today is trying to evict the evils from the society. We are not going to narrate the stories but the realities in the first issue of Volume 1 of the annual printed magazine of Enactus Deshbandhu College, ‘Khwabeeda 2017’.
Enactus Deshbandhu is the first to take on the endeavour to publish a magazine of the journey we embarked upon.
This magazine is a window, giving readers an insight of our journey. Moreover, conducting a survey of choosing the entrepreneurship as the career aspect across numerous universities and most importantly the time and efforts that we have put in with our beneficiaries to reach where we are today in just a span of few months; are elegantly sculpted in this magazine.
We see dreams, we aim to achieve them and we have turned them into realities.
This is our ‘Khwabeeda’.