Department of Mathematics of Hans Raj College, in collaboration with Confluence ‘19, brings to you the Annual Mathematics fest of Hans Raj College: IDENTITY ‘19.
With various exciting events, food challenges, and mathematical games, we promise you a day worth remembering. they have for you:
1. CARROM: an unconventional twist to everyone’s favourite board game.
2. GOL GAPPA CHALLENGE: everybody’s favourite appetizer, with a timer.
3. GO PAGAL: a probability based game with colorful erasers and water.
4. PYRAMID: a numerical twist to the game of knocking down a pyramid of glasses.
5. MOMO ATTACK: solve to eat, and eat to win.
6. FUNTAKSHRI: making antakshri even more ‘fun’.
7. MATHONALD: manage your budget from number combinations
8. SCAVENGER HUNT: our flagship event, solve simple mathematical puzzles for clues leading to treasure and amazing prizes.
With super-amazing prizes worth ?4 Lacs waiting for you, you cannot afford to miss IDENTITY ‘19. Be ready to spare few hours for us to witness one of the best departmental fests of the University of Delhi.
Mark the details:
Registration for Scavenger Hunt (both online and offline): https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/ 1FAIpQLSfJtT4KhDk1USsbdP1Q4hUX L55KEoZjfkrliZdazebIW5AkmQ/ viewform
Registration for all other game events will be done on the spot.
DATE: 12th March (Tuesday)
TIME: 9:30 am onwards
VENUE: LP, Hans Raj College