On 13th November, 2016, Life Vest Inside, in association with Those In Need and Karma Foundation, is organizing Dance for Kindness, a Worldwide Freeze Mob/Flash Mob event, open to everyone, at Connaught Place during the Raahgiri and Queen Mary’s School, Rohini.
The purpose of the event is to connect everyone – group or individual – across the globe under the banner of kindness and join together to perform on the same song, same dance, all happening on the same day. The theme varies each year. This year, thousands of dancers and volunteers would be dancing to spread the message of world peace, love, hope and world unity as a ray of hope with their dance.
Life Vest Inside is an internationally present grass-root non-profit-organisation based out of New York City whose mission is to inspire, empower and educate people of all backgrounds to lead a life of kindness. Dance for Kindness serves as Life Vest Inside’s Annual Fundraiser as well as a means of building awareness of World Kindness Day.
Year 2016 marks LVI’s 5th Worldwide Freeze Mob/Flash Mob event that will happen in over 50 countries and 120 cities. The purpose of World Kindness Day is to look beyond ourselves, beyond the boundaries of our country, beyond our culture, our race, our religion; and realize we are citizens of the world.
Highlighting the importance of the event, Abhishek Saini, group leader for Dance for Kindness and co-founder of Those In Need said, “In this hour of mutual distrust and disharmony, we can take this small step to spread the message of unity and brotherhood. It is our imperative duty to spread this message in every way we can. We need people to come together and look beyond the vices in each other. The message of peace should go loud & clear defying all the negativity.”
How to Show Your Support!
- REGISTER to Dance for Kindness in YOUR city and take part in this amazing worldwide event! Click HERE
- Join the main Dance for Kindness Facebook Event Page
- Join our local Facebook event page
- Spread the Word! Invite friends to the DFK page and tell everyone you know to join in on the fun! Use social media the way it’s meant to be used and let’s get this event going!!
- Get Involved! Visit our Get Involved page for ways to promote DFK in 60 seconds or less!
- Download: Click HERE to download the Dance for Kindness Facebook cover banner and upload it as your cover banner! Help us spread the word!