You all are cordially invited to be a part of phenomenal competence of intellectual excellence.
It is a proud endeavour of Chaitanya – The Debating Society Of Rajdhani College to organise Vichaar Manthan – The National Debate Competition, on February 16th, 2018 at the College Auditorium.
Chaitanya – The Debating Society, Rajdhani College, University Of Delhi has been working towards promoting the Freedom of Speech & Expression since its inception.
The topic for the debate will be-
“There is more intellect than emotion in our way of life.”
So think it out, use this golden opportunity to exercise your freedom and most importantly, try to make a positive difference in the society that we are a part of.
First Prize: Running Trophy, Cash prize of ?10000 and Medals
Second Prize: ?8000 and Medals
Third Prize: ?5000 and Medals
Best Interjectors: ?1000 (x2)
Enlisted below are the important insights to be kept in mind while registering for the event:
1. It is a bilingual conventional debate competition. The medium for the debate shall be either Hindi or English. However, you must not switch your language in between.
2. Speaking time will be 3+1 minutes i.e. 3 minutes for speaking and 1 minute for interjection
3. The registration will be open from February 3rd, 2018 to February 13th, 2018 only. You are requested to fill the Google form attached herewith with the necessary requisites.
4. The registration fee for the competition is Rupees 300 per team. Please submit the registration fee using PayTm on the contact details listed below:
Paytm No. +91-70553-85965
5. Please send the screenshot of the ‘successful payment’ on the number above itself.
For further details, you may contact:
1. Shivankan Mathur (President)
2. Kartik Kakar (Vice-President)
3. Paawan Pandhi (Treasurer)
No T.A./D.A and accommodation will be provided by the College.
However, if any of the candidates wish to stay back for a day the organizers will help them with the booking of a hotel room at a discounted rate.
We heartily look forward to your participation in the event.