Stoles are inexpensive, light and easy to carry which work with almost every outfit.
Here are a few ideas to add stoles in your everyday outfits.
1. Kurtas– The classic Delhi University wardrobe can be easily enhanced by adding colourful, light and gorgeous stoles to it. So, next time wear those Kurtas, wrap a colourful stole around your neck and let it work its magic.
Auburn Tip: Use printed, colourful and contrasting stoles with plain kurtas and plain stoles with printed Kurtas to enhance your look.
2. Sling Bags– Add spunk to your boring beige sling bags by tying a colourful stole around the strap and creating uber cool street style fashion.
Auburn Tip: Use this style specifically with summer cotton gowns or dresses for a simple casual day out in the sun.
3. Hair Accessory- Stoles can easily be used as bandanas or tied around pony tails and buns so, channel your inner retro looks by adding statement scarves to your hair and fashioning your outfit further.
Auburn Tip: A simple colourful bandana in your hair with an all-black outfit would work wonders for a club or party night.
4. Indo Western– Pairing your favourite palazzos, long skirts and crop tops and shirts now seems boring? Innovate the outfit by adding contrasting scarves and experiment with the Indo-Western looks.
Auburn Tip: Loosely leave the stole around your neck rather than wrapping it up to give a more casual daily-wear vibe.
5. Use it like a shrug– Wrap the stoles around your shoulder over a tank top or spaghetti top to accessorize boring and bland everyday outfits.
Auburn Tip: Get the chick look using a stole with tassels to create a contemporary, inexpensive and beautiful shrug.
Feature Image Credits: Fashion Buzzer