Alerting all theatre groups and dramatics societies! Here is an opportunity to display your talent on a platform that caters to a bigger cause!
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Centre (www.kalamcentre.org) announces the National E-Street Play Championship, a one-of-a-kind initiative that aims to involve the youth in raising awareness about issues that can transform our country into a superpower.
In the first phase, the street theatre groups and dramatics societies will submit video entries online on any one of the following three themes:
- Water as a crisis in India
- Increasing the green cover
- Extraterrestrial life
The shortlisted teams will perform at a prime location in Delhi in front of an audience of celebrities and citizens. Lastly, the basis of the first round of evaluation and online reach of the videos, one team from each category will win the National Championship Trophy from an esteemed panel of Judges at the Kalam Liveable Planet Conclave, which will include public figures, celebrities, and the notable board members of Kalam Centre. Previous guests have included eminent personalities like Dr Kailash Satyarthi (Nobel Laureate), Ms Dia Mirza (Actor), Ms Kiran Bedi (Retired Indian Police Service Officer), and Shri Anand Kumar (Founder, Super 30).
How to participate:
- Follow the Kalam Centre on www.facebook.com/kalamcentre and join the Event Page
- Fill the form on this link (https://tinyurl.com/indiavision2020)
- Send your video entries on email@example.com
The videos should be in .mp4 format in either of the following forms:
- Short Skit (2-5 minutes)
- Full-length Street Play ( 5-12 minutes)
- The last date for filling the form and submitting the video is 5th July 2018.
- Registration is free of cost
Apply now to make a difference!