Conforming to their distinctive admissions procedure from the centralised admissions process of the University of Delhi, St. Stephen’s College and Jesus and Mary College, on Sunday, announced the ECA and Sports trials schedule for the undergraduate admissions for the session 2017-18.
According to the schedule on its website, St. Stephen’s College shall be verifying the documents of the applicants from Wednesday (June 14th) to Friday (June 16th) this week. Here’s a run-down of the process for the trials conducted under Sports quota:
- The trials of all the listed sports will begin from the 18th of this month and will be conducted till June 25th.
- While most of the trials will be held in the college itself, those of cricket and swimming will be held at different venues.
- Save for shooting and swimming, all the trials will be conducted separately for men and women.
- The trials for swimming, basketball, football, and cricket will be held from 7 a.m. onwards, and the same for squash will start at 2 p.m.
- The selected candidates will be appearing for the interview round on the July 5th from 9 a.m. onwards.
The Sports trials at Jesus and Mary College are scheduled to begin this Wednesday (June 14th) and continue until Saturday (June 17th). Other details mentioned on the website include:
- The candidates will have to bring their original documents; including the provisional marks-sheets, along with the JMC admission slip.
- The applicants will have to carry their own equipment.
- Trials will begin at 7.30 a.m. on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and at 9.30 a.m. on Thursday.
- The comprehensive schedule for the trials is as follows:
The college website also mentions that the ECA trials are scheduled to be held on the 15th and 16th of June. The form numbers of the selected candidates will be uploaded on the website on the evening of June 13th, 2017. You can access the website here.
Feature Image Credits: University of Delhi