The University of Delhi has officially declared the date for the commencement of undergraduate admission process as June 1. The admission application process has been decided to go completely online this year including application process for ECA and Sports Quota, Kashmiri Migrants and CW (Defence) Category. Following this, DU has released a list of documents required, self attested copies of which shall be needed to be uploaded with the application.
Here’s the list of documents (self-attested) required for the application process:
1. Class X Board Examination Certificate
2. Class X Marks Sheet (In case it is not combined with certificate)
3. Class XII Marks Sheet
4. Class XII Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate
5. Character Certificate (Recent)
6. Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/ University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
7. Recent photograph
8. Scanned copy of Signature
9. SC/ST/PwD Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by a competent authority
10. (a.) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by competent authority
(b.) Income Pproof
11. For Kashmiri Migrant Quota : Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by Divisional Commissioner/ Relief Commissioner
12. For CW Quote: Educational Concession Certificate issued by a competent authority
13. Sports/ECA Distinction Certificates for the last three years in descending order (1st April, 2013 to 31st March, 2016)
More details regarding procedures of ECA and Sports Admissions shall be released soon.
Image Credits: shiksha.com