Shri Ram College of Commerce, popularly known as SRCC has declared its first cut-off. The college will offer two courses- FYUP in Economics and FYUP in Commerce. FYUP in Economics General: 97.5% OBC: 95.75% SC: 95.25% ST: 94.25% PWD (VH) : 95.25% PWD (HH): 97% PWD (OH): 97% The cut-off has been declared the same [&hellip" /> SRCC declares first cut-off, 99% for FYUP in Commerce

Shri Ram College of Commerce 121005023644_hmimg258

Published on June 26th, 2013 | by Gurman Bhatia

SRCC declares first cut-off, FYUP in Commerce goes up till 99%

280 Flares

280 Flares

×

FYUP in Economics

General: 97.5%
OBC: 95.75%
SC: 95.25%
ST: 94.25%
PWD (VH) : 95.25%
PWD (HH): 97%
PWD (OH): 97%

The cut-off has been declared the same for all streams. Hence, humanities, commerce and science students will compete with the same cut-off. As a rider, students in the general category need to have a minimum of 70% marks in mathematics. With such high cut-offs, a 70+ in Maths should certainly be a given.

FYUP in Commerce

The most prized course in Delhi University does not come at 100% this time. The cut-off starting at 97% for Commerce students and going up till 99% for students without a Commerce background, comes somewhat expected from SRCC’s track record of high cut-offs. When compared to Kirori Mal College’s 99.75%, SRCC’s 99% is certainly justified better.

Eligibility Categories
A: 12th with all four papers of Accounts, Business Studies, Economics, Maths
B: 12th with any three papers from Accounts, Business Studies, Economics, Maths
C: 12th with any two papers from Accounts, Business Studies, Economics, Maths
D: 12th with any one paper from Accounts, Business Studies, Economics, Maths
E: Others

srcc-1

All the best candidates!

For cut-offs of other colleges, please refer here.

Tags: , , , ,

About the Author

Gurman Bhatia

Former Web Editor at DU Beat, Gurman loves everything about the web and new media. Technologically obsessed at heart, anything related to gadgets, Android and keynotes is bound to give her an adrenaline rush. Tweets at @GurmanBhatia.

43 Responses to SRCC declares first cut-off, FYUP in Commerce goes up till 99%

1. m says:

is there gonna be second cutoff?

2. Manmeet Singh says:

I think that khalsa college is going to declare its cutt off between 98 to 100 percent because its a very good college with proper infrastructure and friendly environment.sikh students should apply.
    THANK YOU…..

3. Manmeet Singh says:

I think that khalsa college is going to declare its cutt off between 98 to 100 percent because its a very good college with proper infrastructure and friendly environment.sikh students must apply.
    THANK YOU…..

4. purni says:

What is to be included in best of four? Plus I had a choice between business studies and math. I don’t undertsand ?!

5. GURPREET says:

A student who has studied Commerce with Accountancy, Business studies ,Economics,English,Physical education and Maths( as an additional subject)get an admission in SRCC?Especially in A category when he scores 75 % marks in maths in his additional subject?

6. abhay says:

Is it possible to take admission in srcc without maths.

7. pravesh says:

I am a kV student. M studying in 11th std. I want to join SRCC. So what should do now ,?

8. Mayank Maheshwari says:

i am a student of 12th standard of commerce with maths stream from ISC board.So how can i join SRCC n wats the whole procedure?

9. vinayak agarwal says:

can i have admission details on my id plzzzzzzzzzzz

10. mansi says:

I m a student of 12 class stream commercial without math can I join srcc if yes wht should I do

11. yash nair says:

I am in 11th and took commerce that is business stuies accountancy economics and with additnol subject physical education. im an cbse student studying in delhi public school bilaspur (c.g). plz send me information that can i join SHREE RAM COLLEGE OF COMMERCE after 12th with additional subject p.e took in 11th and 12th. plz send information to yashnair12@gmail.com.
    Thankyou.

12. Priyanka Banerjee Priyanka Banerjee says:

Hi Yash, according to SRCC’s additional criteria for B.Com (H), you need to have Maths as a subject in Class 12 to apply.

13. mohit goyal says:

hii ..I am mohit of 11 std. I took accountancy,economics,business studies with additional maths,if I want to take admission in srcc after 12 what should I do now,plz rply to my account….and on what subjects I should focus..

14. Santosh Birla says:

My daughter got 95% marks in the Board of secondary education for Indian school which is equal to CBSE.
    She is doing International Baccalaureate..
    Is there any chance of admission in your college. We are waiting for second n third list, pls let us know the dates which are scheduled??

15. Santosh Birla says:

Plese let us know regarding the upcoming admission cut off…

16. Priyanka Banerjee Priyanka Banerjee says:

Hi Santosh, the first cut off list will be released on June 24th.

17. vaibhav sharan says:

Hey reader,
    i m a student of class 11 of cbse….i want to get admitted in SRCC….i m not a dehliite and as i heard there is 95% reservation in DU for them…..is it possible for me to get admitted in SRCC with 95% in 12th boards with maths as optional subject…???

18. NEERAJ AGRAWAL says:

GENRAL WALO KE SATH NINESAFI KYU HOTA HAI……….
    WR ARE STUDENTSSS

19. Disha says:

I am not a Delhite , also I belong to the general category. I scored 97% in 11th and hope for the same in 12th. Will I get admitted to SRCC with 97%?

20. soumya dubey says:

I m a student of 12 class stream commerce ……… but without math can I join srcc if yes wht should I do

21. SIDDHANT MEHLA says:

I HAVE 95 marks in math acc and buss. studies …can i get admission in SRCC

22. sayal says:

is there any defence quota? if yes,hw much?

23. sai Krishna says:

I scored 97.25%cut off in secondary Education of TamilNadu.can I get admission in SRCC for B.com.pls reply.

24. Priyanka Banerjee Priyanka Banerjee says:

Hi Vaibhav, there is no reservation for Delhi students in DU.

Hi Sai, we can’t predict the cut offs, but based on last year’s cut off, you stand a good chance. All the best!

Hi Disha, there’s no reservation for Delhi students in DU. Also, we can’t really predict the cut offs. All the best with your Boards next year!

Hi Soumya, till last year you needed Maths to apply for BCom in SRCC, but based on this year’s guidelines, you don’t need Maths to apply for Bcom in any college.

Hi Siddhant, we can’t predict the cut offs, but based on last year’s cut off for General Category, the chances are on the lower side. All the best!

25. Akshit says:

I am a student of commerce in 12th class ( session 2014- 2015) . I want to take admission in SRCC .
    I have Subjects – 1)Accountancy 2)Economics 3) Business Studies 4)English 5) Music 6) Maths ( as an additional subject) . Can i get admission in SRCC with Maths as an Additional Subject . And I have also heard about if i have Maths I will get 5% increase in marks (Like a maths quota or Like sports quota). Is it applicable in the case of additional also?

26. anmol says:

Hii.. I have scored 95.75% (commerce stream)…
    do i stand a chance here?

27. hardik says:

My top 4 percentage is 96.25% is there any chance of getting admission into shriram college of commerce(DU)

28. swati agrawal says:

my daughter is appearing in 12th cbse commerce , her aim is to study further in srrc . will u plz let me know what we have to do …

29. Kaushal Bajoria says:

i got 95 in maths,economics,accounts & 93 in english but only 88 in business studies-do i have a chance to get admission in srcc for bcom(hons) or eco(hons)?pls reply….

30. Aman says:

can i get admission in srcc with a score of 97.25% in my isc results??

31. Priyanka Banerjee Priyanka Banerjee says:

Hi Aman, while we can’t predict this year’s cut offs, based on last year’s cut offs, you stand a pretty good chance. All the best!

32. Kaushal Bajoria says:

33. anamika says:

What will be the cut of for coming year???

34. kanishka says:

Hii. I am kanishka and I am pursuing my 12th (commerce with maths) in delhi.
    I want to get admitted in SRCC, please tell me how to apply, i want to know how to apply after 12..Do I have to give entrance test and face interview ? If yes then plz tell me when because I study in Delhi in hostel but I belong to Odisha so its difficult for me to stay in Delhi..so plz tell me how should I plan?

35. Ankita Singh says:

can i take admission witht havng maths in 11 standard???????

36. shubham malpani says:

My % as per my best 4 subject(accounts, economics, English, business studies) is 96.5%. I have got 87 in mathematics.
    Do I stand a chance here?

37. shubham malpani says:

My marks:
    Accounts : 95
    Economics : 99
    English : 94
    Business studies : 98
    Mathematics : 87

38. Priyanka Banerjee Priyanka Banerjee says:

Yes you can. For BCom you need not even have studied Maths in Class 12. You do need Maths as a subject in Class 12 for Economics.

39. Priyanka Banerjee Priyanka Banerjee says:

Hi Kanishka, there is no entrance exam/interview for SRCC. Please follow this article here.

40. Priyanka Banerjee Priyanka Banerjee says:

Hi Akshit,y es you can include Maths. There is no 5% increase or Maths quota though.

41. Gopal Mundhra says:

Hey,i scored 97.5 in my isc.
    So Is Srcc Open For Me?

42. Saumya singh says:

Accounts- 95
    Maths – 95
    Business studies- 92
    english- 92
    economics- 84

i got these marks in my 12th class i m from CBSE board also i belong to the OBC category so i have an OBC quota. Considering accounts, maths, business studies and english my best four percentage is 93.5% is there any chance that i get admission in SRCC for B.Com(honours)
    please tell
    i m really worried

43. yashika jain says:

IS THERE ANY MATHS QUOTA OR 4% INCREASE FOR STUDYING MATHS IN 12th??