- Ask your parents for stars, Jupiter, an island with coconut trees…etc. and when they refuse, say “You can’t even do this much for me? I hate you!” and bawl
- Don’t do your assignment. Tell your teacher you didn’t get time because your Siberian cat wanted her ear to be scratched and you had to monitor the maid who did it
- Call Apollo Hospital and tell them to send a doctor immediately with a huge box of anesthesia because you just stubbed your toe and can’t stand the pain
- Go to the canteen and ask for a toffee, then hand over a Rs1000 note. When you’re screamed at for change, add some more 1000s and say “No change, man. Just give me the canteen then”
- Every time there’s a hint of refusal, stamp your foot and yell “I want, I want, I WANT!”
Journalism has been called the “first rough draft of history”. D.U.B may be termed as the first rough draft of DU history. Freedom to Express.